JOBS @ Chandigarh High Court : : Last Date : 25.01.2012 :Location: Punjab & Haryana
|Company||:||Chandigarh High Court|
|Job Location||:||Punjab & Haryana|
|Job Last Date||:||25.01.2012|
Description :-Chandigarh High Court of Punjab & Haryana Clerk Recruitment 2012 : The High Court of Punjab & Haryana, Chandigarh has announced the recruitment project 2012 for filling up 797 posts of Clerk in the various Session Division (Subordinate Courts) in the State of Haryana / Punjab & 7 posts of Clerk in Session Division, Union Territory Chandigarh. As per announcement, They has published the three employment notice (No.03/CRA/HR/2012, No.04/CRA/PB/2012 & No.05/CRA/CHD/2012 dated 05.01.2012) at the main official website i.e. www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com. You can check here all the main details like age limit, pay scale, qualification & eligibility etc. regarding Chandigarh High Court of Punjab & Haryana Clerk Recruitment 2012.
Details of Chandigarh High Court of Punjab & Haryana Clerk Recruitment Project 2012
- Name of Post : Clerks
No. of Vacancies
- Subordinate Courts of Haryana - 500 Posts
- Subordinate Courts of Punjab - 297 Posts
- Union Territory Chandigarh - 07 Posts
- Subordinate Courts of Haryana - Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Subordinate Courts of Punjab - Rs.10300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.3200/-
- Union Territory Chandigarh - Rs.10300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.3200/-
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2012)
- Subordinate Courts of Haryana : 18-40 Years for GEN Category, 18-45 Years for SC / BC of Haryana & In Service Employees, 18-40 Years for Ex-Servicemen of Haryana + number of years rendered in military service + 3 Years.
- Subordinate Courts of Punjab : 18-37 Years for GEN Category, 18-42 Years for SC / BC / OBC of Punjab, 18-45 Years for In Service Employees, 18-37 Years for Ex-Servicemen of Punjab + number of years rendered in military service + 3 Years.
- Union Territory Chandigarh : 18-30 Years for GEN Category, 18-33 Years for OBC Category, 18-45 Years for In Service Employees.
- B.A or B.Sc or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- Candidate should have passed matriculation with Hindi / Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
- Rs.500/- for GEN Category for all posts
- Rs.125/- for SC / ST / BC / OBC / Ex-Servicemen
- Rs.500/- for reserved categories of the other States
Application fee is payable by cash in any branch of State Bank of India.
How to apply
- ONLINE through www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com.
Notice : Candidates before applying should carefully read the instruction's mention in main employment notification and ensure that he / she fulfill all eligibility conduction at the time of ONLINE registration.
Mode of Selection
- Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test, Viva Voce & checking of Original Testimonials.
- Syllabubs of Written Examination is available online in main employment notification (given below).
Remember-able date : 25.01.2012 Last date for Payment of Fee & Online registration.
For more information & get all the updates like call letter, admit card & date of written test / results etc. regarding Chandigarh High Court of Punjab & Haryana Clerk Recruitment 2012 please visit regularly with us or subscribe your email id in a form given below. Because, when the High Court will announced the any other information regarding clerk recruitment project 2012. We will update immediately. You can visit also at the main official website (www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com) of the High Court, Chandigarh for get all the old & new updates.